My goals for this blog are as follows:
- Write regularly—more regularly. One post a week. I can do this. (I tell myself.)
- Share Asia. Compare and contrast my experiences in Taiwan and Hong Kong and beyond.
- Explore the world. Connect ideas.
- Search for meaning. How do the events and places and people and nations of the world connect and interconnect?
- Search for my own life’s meaning—not as in a box or a label, but as in a purpose and in a connecting of ideas and life experiences. Being defined is, to me, a goal. An aspiration. A standing out. A purpose.
Life: Insert meaning [here].
p.s. Happy Birthday, Derek! I love and miss you.