my thai lullaby

I was trying to write a blog post tonight — I have so many on my mind — but, to be honest, it’s been a long day. I write best in the morning. I should know better.

And so I decided I would log out of “Shift,” check facebook, log out of that, and head to bed . . . And then on facebook I saw this. And I just had to share.

This, my friends, is what life is — or at least should be — all about.

The news clips call this a tear jerker. Why? Why is that? Should it be? Should tears form when, universally, we recognize what we all should have been doing in the first place? Interesting how emotions know no cultural lines.

Tagged , , , , , , , , , ,

16 thoughts on “my thai lullaby

1. Terri Nelson says:

That was lovely Jessica!

2. Beautiful ~ great share, Jess! This made my day…”What is it that you desire most?” A great question…
    Happy Friday to you!
    ~Andrea<3

It *is* a good question — simple and yet touching deeply at the same time. What do we *really* want? Easier asked than answered.

Happy Saturday to you, now!!

3. Eric Alagan says:

This clip is a tear jerker. The human soul has limitless love within – if only —-

4. Dalo 2013 says:

I’ve seen this a few times, and it hits me right in the heart every time. Life really can be that easy and that beautiful. Wish you well.

I saw it last night for the first time but realized that, yes, it went viral a few days ago. I just love even the simple dwellings the man and the woman with bananas live in. We really don’t need much to be happy.

Wishing you well always, too, Randall! Hope you’re having a great weekend.

5. Thank you Jess. You made me cry and smile at the same time. This has made my day! :)

6. They should show this in the U.S. I do not know if it would work though. To much pride. Pride to turn back and do something different.

When you spend your day worrying about how to put more checks on poor people applying for benefits…building fences and walls on the borders…Well, giving is not in your heart.

Maybe one day some will learn.

7. Jeff Walker says:

Cripes it’s dusty here in this office…