merry christmas!

20131225-203452.jpg

I’m writing from Pell City, Alabama. This last week has been an adventure! I will give details later, but let’s just say traveling around the holidays is not always fun! I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, though, and say that I love and miss you all and hope this holiday season has been about the important things (things that last) instead of , . . everything else. (Those of you who have been following me for a while know what I mean.)

Merry Christmas!!

Tagged , , , , ,

37 thoughts on “merry christmas!

1. Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas! It’s good to hear from you.

2. Merry Christmas Jessica! Be safe in your travels. If you make it close to South Carolina give us a call.. :)

Thank you, Andy! I hope you had a great Christmas. I did have a layover in Charlotte on my way back to California, but alas no time to make it to South Carolina. Someday! Hope you’re having a lovely day!!

3. Merry Christmas! I was wondering where you have been. Safe journeys!

Greg, it means a lot that you’ve noticed my absence. I’ve been missing my blog and blogging friends. This holiday season has been busy, and you know I don’t like to half-ass my posts… Anyway, your blog has been inspiring to me. Can’t wait to get back in the swing of things this next year!! Happy New Years!!

4. Merry Christmas to you, too! :)

5. From me as well. Butler, Missouri says hello! :0)

6. Amresh Kumar says:

hope you are enjoying !! Merry Christmas !!

7. Hope you had a fantastic Christmas Jess, and have a super New Years!

Thank you, Professor! And thanks for your kind words to your friend about me! I will get back on my blogging track soon! The holidays have been nuts. Hope you have an awesome New Years!!

8. Subhan Zein says:

Happy holidays to you, Jess. Blessings and much love ♥

9. Mark Kertesz says:

All the best to you Jess. I’ve enjoyed your posts very much, it’s a fantastic break from the photography blogs I follow. You always have something interesting and very worthwhile reading so I look forward to more in 2014. All the best to you and your family this holiday season :)

Thank you so much, Mark. That means more to me than I can say. I love to write and share my thoughts, and there is no more gratifying feeling than when others can relate to my words… I live your photography and am looking forward to following more of your blog next year, too. Hope you have a wonderful New Years!!

10. Jeff Walker says:

Merry Christmas, Jess. And a Happy New Year to you as well.

Thank you, Jeff, for the sentiments and for continuing to be my friend. I think it’s about time for me to write you back… It’s been too long. Happy New Year! :)

11. papapound says:

Who knows, you may have passed by my house in Hoover, AL.

Thank you so much! Happy 2014 back at you. :) Soon I’ll be back up to speed with updating my blog! Thank you so much for your continued friendship and for following!

12. Sam Han says: